Lab tour is available for 3rd year undergraduate students.
- Place: IST Building 11th floor 11-13
(Laboratory of Information Communication Networks)
- Schedule: In the following time slots, M1 students will be available for introducing our laboratory.
- Nov. 16 (Wed) 16:30-18:00
- Nov. 17 (Thu) 16:30-18:00
- Nov. 18 (Fri) 16:30-18:00
- Nov. 21 (Mon) 16:30-18:00
IST Building 11F
Mr. Ikeshita presented his paper at Joint Convention Record, the Hokkaido Chapters of the Institutes of Electrical and Information Engineers, Japan, which was held at Hokkai-Gakuen University on Nov. 5th-6th. In this paper, we reduced the amount of memory and operation of a FPU-based matrix inversion circuit for MIMO-OFDM demodulation. The circuit has the scalability in the target matrix size and the number of FPUs. This paper evaluated the circuit area and the processing cycle count.
- Takahiro Ikeshita, Takashi Imagawa, Hiroshi Tsutsui, Yoshikazu Miyanaga, “An FPU-based hardware implementation of Gauss-Jordan matrix inversion operation for
MIMO-OFDM demodulation,” Joint Convention Record, the Hokkaido Chapters of the Institutes of Electrical and Information Engineers, Japan, Nov. 2016
A student exchange meeting was held during this workshop. Students of each university made presentations about their university, research activity and student activity. Mr. Uesaka who is the chair of IEEE student branch at Hokkaido university introduced the activity of the student branch.