On February 6 (Wed), we introduced to the first-grade laboratory of the information communication network as one research room of media network course.
On Dec 11(Tuesday), we held a Lab’s year-end party also welcoming four new members (Mr.Go Takasugi, Mr.Takuya Yasugi, Mr.Yudai Otsuka, and Mr.Jimpu Suzuki).
Lab tour is available for 3rd-year undergraduate students.
- Venue: IST Building 11th floor 11-16
(Laboratory of Information Communication Networks)
- Schedule: In the following time slots, M1 students are available for introducing our laboratory. The representative of M1 students is Ms. Katagishi. We welcome your visit not limited to the following time slots.
- Oct. 19 (Fri) 16:30-18:00
- Oct. 22 (Mon) 16:30-18:00
IST Building 11F (the top floor)
On September 26 (Wed), we introduced to the first-grade laboratory of information communication network as one research room of media network course.
Ei Ei Tun was awarded ICEAST 2018 Best Paper Award for the following paper.
- Ei Ei Tun, Supavadee Aramvith, Yoshikazu Miyanaga, “Feature Reduction on Fuzzy SVM-Based Coding Unit Decision in HEVC,” Proceedings of International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018), pp. 999-1002, Track 4 (Telecommunications, Computer Science, Instrumentation and Control, Electrical and Electronic Engineering), Jul. 2018.
On June 26, we held a farewell Jingiskan party for Mr. Chen Sovann.
On 11th May, we invited Dr. Nikos Kopidakis, Ms. Yoko Kaitani (Both from Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia) for a lecture about Macquarie University focusing on their cotutelle and double degree programs.
On May 10, we held a welcome party for new members (Mr. Jie Li, Ms. Yunzhe Wang, and Ms. Nutkrita Ritruk) and also as the farewell party for Ms. Ei Ei Tun.
Today, we participated “Campus Clean Day” of Hokkaido University.
From Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi, Thailand, Prof. Keeratiburt Kanchanasatian and Prof. Chutima Prasartkaew are visiting our laboratory.