Prof. Boonserm Kaewkamnerdpong
- Lectures 1, 2, 6, 7: IST Building Room 11-17 (11F 大会議室)
- Lectures 3, 4, 5: IST Building Room 5-08 (5F)
In real-world applications, we often deal with solving problems in complex systems. Many examples of intelligent agents in the nature have been found to successfully handle their problems in the complex world and have inspired our solutions. This course introduces Bio-inspired Artificial Intelligence, or also called Computational intelligence, which is the study and design of intelligent agents that learn and make intelligent reasoning, perception, and action possible to solve problems such as decision making, searching, retrieving, clustering, and optimization. This course will include actively well-known agents in Evolutionary Computation, Artificial Immune System, and Swarm Intelligence.
- Oct. 26, Wed, 14:45-16:15 at 11-17
Introduction to Biologically-Inspired Artificial Intelligence
- Oct. 28, Fri, 13:00-14:30 at 11-17
Concept of Evolutionary Computation
- Nov. 4, Fri, 13:00-14:30 at 05-08
Algorithms in Evolutionary Computation: Discussion and Summary
- Nov. 4, Fri, 14:45-16:15 at 05-08
Concept of Swarm Intelligence
- Nov. 9, Wed, 14:45-16:15 at 05-08
Algorithms in Swarm Intelligence: Discussion and Summary
- Nov. 11, Fri, 13:00-14:30 at 11-17
Concept of Artificial Immune System
- Nov. 16, Wed, 14:45-16:15 at 11-17
Algorithms in Artificial Immune System: Discussion and Summary
This course is organized by Division of Media and Network Technologies. The code of this course is 6300. ONE credit will be offered if the following conditions are met. Note that this credit is not counted as the credits required for your graduation.
- You attend the lectures.
- You properly register this course at IST office in charge of educational affairs.